Ryan's Staff Application [Denied]

Examples of amazing posts... if you were a comedian

Ryan's Staff Application [Denied]

PostPosted by Ryan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 pm

In-Game Name (If Minecraft, put nickname): Ryan

Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:14113689

Minecraft username (If applicable): XG_BeastlyRyaN

Name: (Last name not required, but recommended.) Ryan Li

What server(s) are you applying for: I am applying for the server " LtB Deathrun|Auto Jump|FastDL|PointShop| "

Why you should be approved: I think I should be approved because I love this server and I whenever I play deathrun I turn to this server, I also love helping out the community and I am very friendly with other users. But being too friendly is not always a good thing, I will be serious when it is needed. I always try to do as much things as I can to help the server out as little as helping someone who doesn't know how to play deathrun to something very important such as Server Addons and such. I am a little bit familiar with LUA coding but much more familiar with HTTP and CSS so If you need any help with the server or the website I might be able to help!

Previous experience: I've owned multiple servers over a period of time as of now I own ONE server which will be going down very soon due to lack of donations. I've owned a variety of different gamemodes from TTT to DarkRP. I've been admin on different servers as well but have been closed down due to lack of donations. Here is a screenshot of my latest server... *Named Blurred to prevent advertisement- Image

How long have you played on the server you are applying for?: According to GameTracker, I have played 9.67 Hours on LtB Deathrun.

How long have you been with the LtB community in general?: Well, I discovered LtB Deathrun and have been hooked on and that's about the only server I played except for the TTT server which I also enjoy.

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: As of now I can play from around 1-7 PM EST. After September 4th (School Starts) I can play from 4-8. As you all know people can have family occasions so some days I can play for a shorter amount of time.

Have you ever been banned from the server?: I've never been banned from ANY LtB Servers.

If YES when and why? N/A

I've added underlines to make my answers easier to read from the questions... If it bothers you for any reason please let me know and I will remove the underlines as soon as possible. As of now, thanks for reading my application I am surprised you got to the end!
Last edited by Ryan on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subscribe to XyctoGaming on Youtube :) Almost 500 Subs
Ryan
Regular
Regular

Re: Ryan's Staff Applications

PostPosted by DerpPie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Why the bold and underline? -Neutrual.
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostPosted by Cobalt77 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Good experience listed, a little short on the hours but it's not that bad, and you seem like a nice and mature guy.
+support
"It's not about the fedora on your head,
It's about the fedora in your heart."
-Anon
Cobalt77
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Ryan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:59 pm

DerpPie wrote:Why the bold and underline? -Neutrual.

If you'd like me to remove the underlines and bold let me know. The reason I have them states on the bottom of my application.
Ryan wrote: I've added underlines to make my answers easier to read from the questions... If it bothers you for any reason please let me know and I will remove the underlines as soon as possible. As of now, thanks for reading my application I am surprised you got to the end!
Last edited by Ryan on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subscribe to XyctoGaming on Youtube :) Almost 500 Subs
Ryan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by DerpPie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Ryan wrote:
DerpPie wrote:Why the bold and underline? -Neutrual.

If you'd like me to remove the underlines and bold let me know. The reason I have them states on the bottom of my applications
Ryan wrote: I've added underlines to make my answers easier to read from the questions... If it bothers you for any reason please let me know and I will remove the underlines as soon as possible. As of now, thanks for reading my application I am surprised you got to the end!

Its actually a strain on my eyes and a few others. The bold fine just a bit annoying.
Current PONYFAG

MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner

Re: Ryan's Staff Application

PostPosted by IKINGI » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 pm

+SUPPORT :D
IKINGI
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by ButterdBread » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:34 pm

+Support :D
ButterdBread
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Kony 2012 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:00 am

+Support
Kony 2012
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Frost » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 am

http://pastebin.com/RMA2Vfcn

This is absolutely unacceptable. I -support this as much as possible. You're bribing people, and out of everyone, someone using cheats, to support your application? You're not fit to be a staff member.
Frost
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by DerpPie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:59 am

Frost wrote:http://pastebin.com/RMA2Vfcn

This is absolutely unacceptable. I -support this as much as possible. You're bribing people, and out of everyone, someone using cheats, to support your application? You're not fit to be a staff member.

I approve of this. This app is now denied.
I mean really bribing a staff member?
Current PONYFAG

DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner

Next

Return to Hall of Fail