The return and proposition

Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

The return and proposition

PostPosted by Doctor » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Hello Patrons of LtB, some of you may remember me as "That bitch that does the fucking shit no one likes." or whatever you all thought of me when I up and left. Well I have returned with a stupid yet plausible proposition. There is a possibility that Myself and Dmans1ayer are able to bring back RvB Freelancer RP, although it's less of RvB and more of Freelancer/haloCanon RP, with a mass reform to the entire server, bringing an Exterminatus on the lore and characters, a fresh start with a similar beginning. Sadly this is all I have to say on the topic. Please feel free to put in your ideas and opinions on this. All criticism is welcome. As we are looking for a community for this server. Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day.
To understand yourself, you must understand your mind, you must look deep into your thoughts, go to the pit of insanity, you must come back from that pit and lie through your teeth to everyone you know, that is how to understand yourself.
Doctor
Regular
Regular

Re: The return and proposition

PostPosted by Shinigami » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:29 pm

I support this. I'll go out of my way to play, because I really miss the community and anything to get people involved again is a worthwhile endeavor.
JohnD wrote: Shinigami should be the supreme leader of LTB

ImageImage
Shinigami
Regular
Regular

Re: The return and proposition

PostPosted by Flutters » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 am

maybe
"Kill me and you're weak! Kill me and you're wea- NOOOOO!"
Flutters
Regular
Regular