Y'know, it's been said before, but whatever...

Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

Re: Y'know, it's been said before, but whatever...

PostPosted by PrideTheArrogant » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Shinigami wrote:Holy shit I'm one of the senior members...

>tfw i was a superadmin on 4 different servers for ltb at one point and nobody considers me a senior member
Renegade wrote:Image

I used to be a superadmin like you. But then LtB took an arrow to the knee.
PrideTheArrogant
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 pm

PrideTheArrogant wrote:
Shinigami wrote:Holy shit I'm one of the senior members...

>tfw i was a superadmin on 4 different servers for ltb at one point and nobody considers me a senior member

That's cause you kept disappearing for notable amounts of time.
Lord of Men

Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by PrideTheArrogant » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:34 pm

That was after all was said and done and I wasnt staff on more than like one server

PrideTheArrogant
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by PrideTheArrogant » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm

A cap'n always goes down with his ship.
And although this is JD's ship, fuck it, I don't have anywhere else to be.

PrideTheArrogant
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Big Sister » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Mouse you are now my favorite person. And to all the council and people who told me the community isn't dying, I bet you all must be feeling really well about yourselves and essentially pretty ignorant for not hearing out my warnings. You think I preach for my own good? Nah, I'm just not afraid of stating the obvious and speaking up. Everyone likes to ignore the elephant in the room, fumbling in ignorance, until you are forced to acknowledge it's existence. Do not misinterpret this as an attack on you people but so you don't say I'm in-directing this small message; it is mostly directed to: Epicmark, Flutters, Circuit (Pretty much every council/ex-council member(s) except John), and etc. So what do you have to say for yourselves? All those times you told me "Ltb is a community; it's not dying."
Big Sister
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by PrideTheArrogant » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Big Sister wrote:Mouse you are now my favorite person. And to all the council and people who told me the community isn't dying, I bet you all must be feeling really well about yourselves and essentially pretty ignorant for not hearing out my warnings. You think I preach for my own good? Nah, I'm just not afraid of stating the obvious and speaking up. Everyone likes to ignore the elephant in the room, fumbling in ignorance, until you are forced to acknowledge it's existence. Do not misinterpret this as an attack on you people but so you don't say I'm in-directing this small message; it is mostly directed to: Epicmark, Flutters, Circuit (Pretty much every council/ex-council member(s) except John), and etc. So what do you have to say for yourselves? All those times you told me "Ltb is a community; it's not dying."

Trust me, I knew we were dying ever since our server peak(9 servers at one time). At that point is when we started to fall

PrideTheArrogant
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Flutters » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Big Sister wrote:Mouse you are now my favorite person. And to all the council and people who told me the community isn't dying, I bet you all must be feeling really well about yourselves and essentially pretty ignorant for not hearing out my warnings. You think I preach for my own good? Nah, I'm just not afraid of stating the obvious and speaking up. Everyone likes to ignore the elephant in the room, fumbling in ignorance, until you are forced to acknowledge it's existence. Do not misinterpret this as an attack on you people but so you don't say I'm in-directing this small message; it is mostly directed to: Epicmark, Flutters, Circuit (Pretty much every council/ex-council member(s) except John), and etc. So what do you have to say for yourselves? All those times you told me "Ltb is a community; it's not dying."

congrats what did you accomplish except a single soft stroke of your ego for an hour
"Kill me and you're weak! Kill me and you're wea- NOOOOO!"
Flutters
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Shinigami » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 pm

LTB, just like Rome has begun to decay, but fear not brethren, I am here. I am your Constantine. I shall revive you and hold your hand for a little while longer, but soon we will also die and fall to the dusty wayside, just like all good things.

JohnD wrote: Shinigami should be the supreme leader of LTB

ImageImage
Shinigami
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Shinigami » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Also, I'm not the captain either, but fuck it, I'll die with the ship too. If we're lucky we'll continue to float and see better days, but regardless I'm here for the long run.
JohnD wrote: Shinigami should be the supreme leader of LTB

ImageImage
Shinigami
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:20 am

Big Sister, who cares? It's a gaming community. Nobody here is going to do anything important by hanging out on a shitty forums and playing on shitty servers. Nobody on council had motivation to do anything, and nobody on Council cared for what you had to say. We left, and only now that we have is it officially dying.
Lord of Men

Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion