New Section(s)

Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

New Section(s)

PostPosted by Big Sister » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:50 pm

I really am getting tired of posting important things that relate to the community and it being completely overlapped, enveloped, and ultimately buried in a pile of shit. We should have a clear section for people to post important topics and nothing but and ONLY that. So either make an important section where people can post things that matter and or relocate the shitposts to the Trash or Shitpost sections where they belong. This is the only real reason why this community sometimes suffers, mostly due to the absurd amount of arrogance and disregard for things that could improve the community; and for the love of god, don't start with the "The community is doing fine" bullshit, because that's far besides the point. I'll simply brush-off your existence, so don't waste your energy. Just do something about it.
Big Sister
Regular
Regular

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Big Sister wrote:I really am getting tired of posting important things that relate to the community and it being completely overlapped, enveloped, and ultimately buried in a pile of shit. We should have a clear section for people to post important topics and nothing but and ONLY that. So either make an important section where people can post things that matter and or relocate the shitposts to the Trash or Shitpost sections where they belong. This is the only real reason why this community sometimes suffers, mostly due to the absurd amount of arrogance and disregard for things that could improve the community; and for the love of god, don't start with the "The community is doing fine" bullshit, because that's far besides the point. I'll simply brush-off your existence, so don't waste your energy. Just do something about it.

No.
Lord of Men

Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Big Sister wrote:I really am getting tired of posting important things that relate to the community and it being completely overlapped, enveloped, and ultimately buried in a pile of shit.

How are your important topics more important than others' important topics? Why is everything else shit?

Big Sister wrote:We should have a clear section for people to post important topics and nothing but and ONLY that. So either make an important section where people can post things that matter and or relocate the shitposts to the Trash or Shitpost sections where they belong.

Where are all of your topics in Important Stuff? I can't seem to find any

Big Sister wrote:This is the only real reason why this community sometimes suffers, mostly due to the absurd amount of arrogance and disregard for things that could improve the community; and for the love of god, don't start with the "The community is doing fine" bullshit, because that's far besides the point. I'll simply brush-off your existence, so don't waste your energy. Just do something about it.

"Don't argue because I'm right now you have to act on it"
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:30 pm

How about instead of doing what you just said we should do, let's do this

1) Stop
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:17 am

I don't know about the other council members here, but I personally don't see the need for LtB to "improve" as I like it the way it is. A group of friends having fun. Sure, it's devolved from the larger community of server-focused people it was a year+ ago, but why the hell do we need to be that? Most of us, myself included, are happy and satisfied with the current status of LtB and I can not stress enough that we don't need to do a damn thing if we don't feel it's necessary. If you want a large community full of new people you barely know, go join HellZone or some place like that. LtB is about community and fun, first and foremost, not a separate "Important Section" for Big Sister and his/her bitching about shit that doesn't need changing. If you're unhappy, find a different community or bring to the table a reason for us to enact the changes you desire other than "I want a section for important things that I feel are too important to go in the fucking section labeled IMPORTANT STUFF." Apologies for the paraphrasing, but I think it was close enough. Yes, sometimes we post non-important stuff in the important stuff section. Yes, it goes against the purpose of it, but who fucking cares? The only important stuff to post these days is "Big Sister wants something and nobody cares". I've moved the less important crap (Two topics, mind you) to the General Discussion thread. You can now feel free to post important topics without being held back by http://lefttittyboob.com/ and Dress Like JD Day, congrats.
Lord of Men

Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Kikronze » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:15 am

10/10. I will never say that LtB is dying because you just summed it up.
Kikronze
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Kikronze wrote:10/10. I will never say that LtB is dying because you just summed it up.

LtB isn't dying, it's stagnating.
Lord of Men

Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Gooch » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Epicmarkvan wrote:I don't know about the other council members here, but I personally don't see the need for LtB to "improve" as I like it the way it is. A group of friends having fun. Sure, it's devolved from the larger community of server-focused people it was a year+ ago, but why the hell do we need to be that? Most of us, myself included, are happy and satisfied with the current status of LtB and I can not stress enough that we don't need to do a damn thing if we don't feel it's necessary. If you want a large community full of new people you barely know, go join HellZone or some place like that. LtB is about community and fun, first and foremost, not a separate "Important Section" for Big Sister and his/her bitching about shit that doesn't need changing. If you're unhappy, find a different community or bring to the table a reason for us to enact the changes you desire other than "I want a section for important things that I feel are too important to go in the fucking section labeled IMPORTANT STUFF." Apologies for the paraphrasing, but I think it was close enough. Yes, sometimes we post non-important stuff in the important stuff section. Yes, it goes against the purpose of it, but who fucking cares? The only important stuff to post these days is "Big Sister wants something and nobody cares". I've moved the less important crap (Two topics, mind you) to the General Discussion thread. You can now feel free to post important topics without being held back by http://lefttittyboob.com/ and Dress Like JD Day, congrats.

^

I feel like this is important to understand, because some don't seem to get the point yet.
The gooch is the area between a butthole and a ballsack. The more you know
Gooch
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Guard55 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Moo.
Guard55
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostPosted by Big Sister » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:31 pm

Epicmarkvan wrote:
Kikronze wrote:10/10. I will never say that LtB is dying because you just summed it up.

LtB isn't dying, it's stagnating.

stag·nate
ˈstaɡˌnāt/
verb
gerund or present participle: stagnating
(of water or air) cease to flow or move; become stagnant.
synonyms: stop flowing, become stagnant, become trapped; More
antonyms: flow
cease developing; become inactive or dull.
"teaching can easily stagnate into a set of routines"
synonyms: languish, decline, deteriorate, fall, become stagnant, do nothing, stand still, tread water, be sluggish
"exports stagnated"
antonyms: boom
Big Sister
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to General Discussion