New Section(s)

Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Flutters » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Big Sister wrote:
Epicmarkvan wrote:Then all I will say, Big Sister, is get the fuck out. Posting definitions from dictionary.com don't help your argument, as all it did was help make my point. We're good where we are and like being in this state. An onlooker would call it "trapped" and they're not entirely wrong. We're not changing, you can't make us, so go away or stop fucking complaining because everyone is tired of it and all it does is aggravate, not change shit.

Your need to use derogatory terms to try and get your point just proves how insecure you were. Well, I can't make you change shit, but much like a protester my son, I can protest for the people who CAN change things, to do so. However, I wont agitate this any further, if you and a small group of people are too immature, too weak minded and shortsighted to accept the fact that not everyone thinks like you, then you are a failure of a 'leader'; oh wait, you aren't even labeled as one anymore, whoops. *Shots fired*

ur annoying u ned to get over it m8 its a dead internet cummunity
"Kill me and you're weak! Kill me and you're wea- NOOOOO!"
Flutters
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Guard55 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:06 am

Big Sister wrote:Your need to use derogatory terms to try and get your point just proves how insecure you were. Well, I can't make you change shit, but much like a protester my son, I can protest for the people who CAN change things, to do so. However, I wont agitate this any further, if you and a small group of people are too immature, too weak minded and shortsighted to accept the fact that not everyone thinks like you, then you are a failure of a 'leader'; oh wait, you aren't even labeled as one anymore, whoops. *Shots fired*

Big Sister, go home yer drunk.

Guard55
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostPosted by Shinigami » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Epicmarkvan wrote: No u nigr

*Nigerian
JohnD wrote: Shinigami should be the supreme leader of LTB

ImageImage
Shinigami
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by PrivateJohnDoe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 pm

I'm just going to close this....

all I see is hate and argument, none of which constitutes happiness.

Also, why didn't we close this sooner?
Image <- It got better

Deathrun Super Admin , TTT Super Admin
PrivateJohnDoe
Super Admin
Super Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion