New Section(s)

Image
Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Kikronze » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 am

Then all I will say, Big Sister, is get the fuck out. Posting definitions from dictionary.com don't help your argument, as all it did was help make my point. We're good where we are and like being in this state. An onlooker would call it "trapped" and they're not entirely wrong. We're not changing, you can't make us, so go away or stop fucking complaining because everyone is tired of it and all it does is aggravate, not change shit.
Attachments
OH SNAP.jpg
OH SNAP.jpg (3.87 KiB) Viewed 477 times
Kikronze
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Mouse » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 pm

TL;DR for this thread: A bunch of shit that doesn't matter because it's a fucking internet forum and nobody cares.
"This thread is a giant mistake,
though i think that it might be too late.
'Cause the thread will be bad,
and John D will be sad,
Because his forums were fucked with a rake." -Mouse
Image
Mouse
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Mouse » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 pm

You also can't post in the "Important Stuff" section without posting to the "News/Announcements" or "Introduce Yourself!" section for some reason.
"This thread is a giant mistake,
though i think that it might be too late.
'Cause the thread will be bad,
and John D will be sad,
Because his forums were fucked with a rake." -Mouse
Image
Mouse
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Mouse » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Instead of making new sections, let's just get rid of this website because it's complete shit and start a new one, it's not like there's anything of remote value here.
"This thread is a giant mistake,
though i think that it might be too late.
'Cause the thread will be bad,
and John D will be sad,
Because his forums were fucked with a rake." -Mouse
Image
Mouse
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Flutters » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:11 am

I just read all of this.

You seem to not understand what LtB is, nor that none of the people that actually enjoy being here actually care about it. Fighting everyone on that is like trying to have a copyright battle with killslick. Please pack your bags and find a community that hates fun and running a tight-ass ship elsewhere, because it really really isn't here and that's not gonna change.

We could easily give you council and let you at it, but the moment you get it you'd probably just not try to do anything either. 'Lot'a big talk.
"Kill me and you're weak! Kill me and you're wea- NOOOOO!"
User avatar
Flutters
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 pm
Location: Huntington Station, Long Island, New York

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Gooch » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:41 am

I just read everything too and I don't know why I didn't do so earlier. This made me laugh so hard. Please continue, I now have my popcorn.
The gooch is the area between a butthole and a ballsack. The more you know
User avatar
Gooch
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Quebec, Canada

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Big Sister » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Flutters wrote:I just read all of this.

You seem to not understand what LtB is, nor that none of the people that actually enjoy being here actually care about it. Fighting everyone on that is like trying to have a copyright battle with killslick. Please pack your bags and find a community that hates fun and running a tight-ass ship elsewhere, because it really really isn't here and that's not gonna change.

We could easily give you council and let you at it, but the moment you get it you'd probably just not try to do anything either. 'Lot'a big talk.

Well, great one, let me challenge that notion a bit.
1.) All that talk and the council was just disbanded

2.) If I have to stand alone (or besides Mouse) with what I believe in, so be it.

3.) I have ran communities MUCH larger than this in the past, so.... I do have great insight on how to run one. Just because I ruthlessly mow down any shit being thrown at me doesn't mean you can just make a false assumption and present it as fact. That's like saying "That book looks boring, so it MUST be boring." Learn to look a little deeper without making statement before hand, because I probably would be able to run this community off of $10 a month much effectively than the entire council has; but I wont help a community that attacks the ones who prophesied something that is currently a fact as of right now.
Image
User avatar
Big Sister
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 pm
Location: Ratchet ass Massachusetts.

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Big Sister » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Gooch wrote:I just read everything too and I don't know why I didn't do so earlier. This made me laugh so hard. Please continue, I now have my popcorn.

Lol, how about I instead sit down, grab my popcorn and watch as the community that you said would prevail, go out in a pitiful whisper.
Image
User avatar
Big Sister
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 pm
Location: Ratchet ass Massachusetts.

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Big Sister » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Epicmarkvan wrote:Then all I will say, Big Sister, is get the fuck out. Posting definitions from dictionary.com don't help your argument, as all it did was help make my point. We're good where we are and like being in this state. An onlooker would call it "trapped" and they're not entirely wrong. We're not changing, you can't make us, so go away or stop fucking complaining because everyone is tired of it and all it does is aggravate, not change shit.

Your need to use derogatory terms to try and get your point just proves how insecure you were. Well, I can't make you change shit, but much like a protester my son, I can protest for the people who CAN change things, to do so. However, I wont agitate this any further, if you and a small group of people are too immature, too weak minded and shortsighted to accept the fact that not everyone thinks like you, then you are a failure of a 'leader'; oh wait, you aren't even labeled as one anymore, whoops. *Shots fired*
Image
User avatar
Big Sister
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 pm
Location: Ratchet ass Massachusetts.

Re: New Section(s)

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Big Sister wrote:
Epicmarkvan wrote:Then all I will say, Big Sister, is get the fuck out. Posting definitions from dictionary.com don't help your argument, as all it did was help make my point. We're good where we are and like being in this state. An onlooker would call it "trapped" and they're not entirely wrong. We're not changing, you can't make us, so go away or stop fucking complaining because everyone is tired of it and all it does is aggravate, not change shit.

Your need to use derogatory terms to try and get your point just proves how insecure you were. Well, I can't make you change shit, but much like a protester my son, I can protest for the people who CAN change things, to do so. However, I wont agitate this any further, if you and a small group of people are too immature, too weak minded and shortsighted to accept the fact that not everyone thinks like you, then you are a failure of a 'leader'; oh wait, you aren't even labeled as one anymore, whoops. *Shots fired*

No u nigr
Lord of Men

Image
User avatar
Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 pm
Location: New Hampshire, United States

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron