Arcion had something to say after being banned.

Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

Re: Arcion had something to say after being banned.

PostPosted by PrideTheArrogant » Fri May 31, 2013 3:37 pm

JohnD wrote:He shat on us, we shit on him.

You were the MILF material.
Renegade wrote:Image

I used to be a superadmin like you. But then LtB took an arrow to the knee.
PrideTheArrogant
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:02 am

this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by DerpPie » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 am

Frost wrote:
Cobalt77 wrote:I really don't mean to be rude, but why post that chat log? That's a private message between you and this other guy, and I know that if I were him I'd hate to have my fuck-up posted all over the internet for anyone to see.
You guys insulting him and demeaning him over this chat log appears to me as just as low as him doing whatever it was he was doing. Regardless of how entertaining it might be to partake in this conversation, the mature thing would be to simply ban the guy and move on from it.

I see this kind of stuff in supermarket tabloids and around my school and it drives me nuts. Don't be those guys.

I was about to post something similar to this. Thanks, Cobalt.

I don't see why private, possibly embarrassing and personal chat logs need to be posted for all to laugh at. It's immature and pretty much the opposite of what the staff is supposed to do - respect and assist the players. There's no need to humiliate him by posting this, no matter how entertaining it might be.

When you post on the internet you take a risk. A risk that your personal conversation may be shared with others. It's the internet you could have cocaine ordered to your door step. You have to expect these things to pop on the internet and deal with it.
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostPosted by Frost » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 pm

JohnD wrote:He shat on us, we shit on him.

He tried to make fun of us, so we'll make fun of him back! That'll show him.

DerpPie wrote:
Frost wrote:
Cobalt77 wrote:I really don't mean to be rude, but why post that chat log? That's a private message between you and this other guy, and I know that if I were him I'd hate to have my fuck-up posted all over the internet for anyone to see.
You guys insulting him and demeaning him over this chat log appears to me as just as low as him doing whatever it was he was doing. Regardless of how entertaining it might be to partake in this conversation, the mature thing would be to simply ban the guy and move on from it.

I see this kind of stuff in supermarket tabloids and around my school and it drives me nuts. Don't be those guys.

I was about to post something similar to this. Thanks, Cobalt.

I don't see why private, possibly embarrassing and personal chat logs need to be posted for all to laugh at. It's immature and pretty much the opposite of what the staff is supposed to do - respect and assist the players. There's no need to humiliate him by posting this, no matter how entertaining it might be.

When you post on the internet you take a risk. A risk that your personal conversation may be shared with others. It's the internet you could have cocaine ordered to your door step. You have to expect these things to pop on the internet and deal with it.

You seem to be thinking of the internet as a separate entity. It's not. It just happens to be inhabited by some people who would do those things, and others who wouldn't.

circuitbawx wrote:-image-

If you want to think about it that way, then yeah, I guess I am whiteknighting.
Frost
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Neolithicman » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm with Frost on this. It's bad form, and he didn't give permission to have it posted. Just because you can doesnt mean you should.
"fuck "jokes". everything i tweet is real. raw insight without the horse shit. no, i will NOT follow trolls. twitter dot com. i live for this" -Wint
Neolithicman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Matt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 am

I hate
people
Who talk
Like this
GM of License to Build RPH department
Gwynndavir Tarley, Georre Alston, Karlen Galtherion, William Farador
Evan is a righteous *****
Everyone's favorite English major
Matt
Council
Council

PostPosted by Renegade » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:16 am

i stand by john's decision to post this. read again, still a solid 7/10.
Renegade
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Zombat Maid » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:42 am

Id give it a solid 5/7
Zombie for brains 2098
Zombat Maid
Admin
Admin

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:28 am

Frost wrote:
Buzzern wrote:If you have checked John D's profile you would have known that this is his hobby.

And if you are sending a chat message the other person is free to do what ever he wants with the messages, it is not like we agreed to never post our chat history on the internet when we joined steam?

The chat logs on John D's profile are funny snippets from conversations. Not a full log of some poor kid getting upset over a video game. This entire thread is people shitting on him, and I don't think it's funny or right.

*steals rcon passwords*
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion