Arcion had something to say after being banned.

Anything that doesn't relate to the servers goes here.

Re: Arcion had something to say after being banned.

PostPosted by Guard55 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:15 am

Daaaaaayum! Arcion 2015! VOTE NOW!
Guard55
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostPosted by Pichu » Thu May 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Guard55 wrote:Daaaaaayum! Arcion 2015! VOTE NOW!

I vote.

I have APNS, also known as "Absentee-Poster-Necrosis-Syndrome".
Pichu
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by DerpPie » Thu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

I like how when this happened he said "DUDE YOUR RDMED ME" Then once we proved him wrong he just said "YOUR HACKING"
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostPosted by Cobalt77 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:19 pm

I really don't mean to be rude, but why post that chat log? That's a private message between you and this other guy, and I know that if I were him I'd hate to have my fuck-up posted all over the internet for anyone to see.
You guys insulting him and demeaning him over this chat log appears to me as just as low as him doing whatever it was he was doing. Regardless of how entertaining it might be to partake in this conversation, the mature thing would be to simply ban the guy and move on from it.

I see this kind of stuff in supermarket tabloids and around my school and it drives me nuts. Don't be those guys.
"It's not about the fedora on your head,
It's about the fedora in your heart."
-Anon
Cobalt77
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Neolithicman » Thu May 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah. It would be funny to post it if he went all out insane or whatever, but he didn't. There's really no reason to post it.
"fuck "jokes". everything i tweet is real. raw insight without the horse shit. no, i will NOT follow trolls. twitter dot com. i live for this" -Wint
Neolithicman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Frost » Thu May 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Cobalt77 wrote:I really don't mean to be rude, but why post that chat log? That's a private message between you and this other guy, and I know that if I were him I'd hate to have my fuck-up posted all over the internet for anyone to see.
You guys insulting him and demeaning him over this chat log appears to me as just as low as him doing whatever it was he was doing. Regardless of how entertaining it might be to partake in this conversation, the mature thing would be to simply ban the guy and move on from it.

I see this kind of stuff in supermarket tabloids and around my school and it drives me nuts. Don't be those guys.

I was about to post something similar to this. Thanks, Cobalt.

I don't see why private, possibly embarrassing and personal chat logs need to be posted for all to laugh at. It's immature and pretty much the opposite of what the staff is supposed to do - respect and assist the players. There's no need to humiliate him by posting this, no matter how entertaining it might be.
Frost
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Pichu » Fri May 31, 2013 12:10 pm

If you have checked John D's profile you would have known that this is his hobby.

And if you are sending a chat message the other person is free to do what ever he wants with the messages, it is not like we agreed to never post our chat history on the internet when we joined steam?

I have APNS, also known as "Absentee-Poster-Necrosis-Syndrome".
Pichu
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Frost » Fri May 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Buzzern wrote:If you have checked John D's profile you would have known that this is his hobby.

And if you are sending a chat message the other person is free to do what ever he wants with the messages, it is not like we agreed to never post our chat history on the internet when we joined steam?

The chat logs on John D's profile are funny snippets from conversations. Not a full log of some poor kid getting upset over a video game. This entire thread is people shitting on him, and I don't think it's funny or right.
Frost
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by JohnD » Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm

He shat on us, we shit on him.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Epicmarkvan wrote:"KAYLA IS THE BEST <3" -Kayla
JohnD
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostPosted by Cobalt77 » Fri May 31, 2013 3:36 pm

JohnD wrote:He shat on us, we shit on him.

Revenge RDM is against the rules around here.
"It's not about the fedora on your head,
It's about the fedora in your heart."
-Anon
Cobalt77
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion