The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST LORE)

Useless/outrageous posts goes here.

The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST LORE)

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun May 26, 2013 12:04 am

One time there was this red crayon that came out orange when rubbed against a piece of paper. We'll call him Carl.

Carl found a certain distaste for life in general from an early age and went on through adulthood feeling cynical and cross to everyone who had the displeasure to know him, partially due to the fact that he was always rejected for coloring orange instead of red.

One day he was put through a pencil sharpener. He became sharp like a pencil, and felt as if he had been cheated of his already galling duties as the "weird crayon."

It should be noted that Carl died tragically when he was dropped into a steaming hot cup of Starbuck's French Roast coffee. May he RIP in peace.

The boy who dropped Carl, Billy, suffered from a debilitating disease known as ADHD. Every day he would awaken to the sound of a million trumpets buzzing inside his brain, and would want to focus most of his energy towards looking at bugs instead of actually doing anything useful, which is why he may have let poor Carl melt in the first place.

There's a bright side to all of this, though. Billy never rode the short bus, and Michael Watkins, age 38 from Kentucky, won the Powerball for $100,000,000. Let's all give him a big round of applause!

In all seriousness, the way that the government is run is terrifyingly inefficient and leaves little room for compromise.
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST L

PostPosted by Neolithicman » Sun May 26, 2013 12:07 am

This truly is best lore
"fuck "jokes". everything i tweet is real. raw insight without the horse shit. no, i will NOT follow trolls. twitter dot com. i live for this" -Wint
Neolithicman
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 am

Re: The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST L

PostPosted by Pichu » Sun May 26, 2013 3:43 am

I am pretty sure ADHD is not a "debilitating disease" because it is a "Disorder" not a "Disease". :)

Just wanted to correct that.

Sincerely, Buzzern.
Image

I have APNS, also known as "Absentee-Poster-Necrosis-Syndrome".
User avatar
Pichu
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: Norway, Larvik

Re: The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST L

PostPosted by Frost » Sun May 26, 2013 4:01 am

Buzzern wrote:I am pretty sure ADHD is not a "debilitating disease" because it is a "Disorder" not a "Disease". :)

Just wanted to correct that.

Sincerely, Buzzern.


http://sirensong.sireninteractive.com/health-20/disease-versus-disorder-what%E2%80%99s-in-a-word wrote:The definitions are not clearly differentiated in Dorland’s medical dictionary
...
You say disorder, I say disease. Tomato, tomahto. Whatever you call it, at least one thing’s for sure—they both share the same goal, which is to prevent it, manage it, treat it and/or find a cure.


Hilarious story, though.
Image
User avatar
Frost
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST L

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun May 26, 2013 7:42 am

Buzzern wrote:I am pretty sure ADHD is not a "debilitating disease" because it is a "Disorder" not a "Disease". :)

Just wanted to correct that.

Sincerely, Buzzern.

It's supposed to be stupid
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST L

PostPosted by Pichu » Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 am

circuitbawx wrote:
Buzzern wrote:I am pretty sure ADHD is not a "debilitating disease" because it is a "Disorder" not a "Disease". :)

Just wanted to correct that.

Sincerely, Buzzern.

It's supposed to be stupid


Yes. Okay. xD
Image

I have APNS, also known as "Absentee-Poster-Necrosis-Syndrome".
User avatar
Pichu
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: Norway, Larvik

Re: The Legend of the Red Crayon that Colored Orange (BEST L

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 am

2!
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA


Return to Trash

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron