Lobby

Image
"KOS JAWNNY DEE!"
Click me to connect

Lobby

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Lobbying to make destroying the traitor tester to any extent an automatic KOS.
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by Leon Sandcastle » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 pm

word
Image
User avatar
Leon Sandcastle
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by DerpPie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Voting no.

Honestly stupid rules like the "LIGHTS ARE KOS" "TRAITOR TESTER IS KOS" they are just RDM and get away free cards. It pissed me off when I used to get killed for being blamed from someone turning off the light.
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Kitchen

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:11 pm

DerpPie wrote:Voting no.

Honestly stupid rules like the "LIGHTS ARE KOS" "TRAITOR TESTER IS KOS" they are just RDM and get away free cards. It pissed me off when I used to get killed for being blamed from someone turning off the light.

Where the fuck do the lights come into this? Did you read the post?

How is KOSing someone for breaking the tester an RDM-for-free thing? And did I ever say anything about the lights? No, I didn't.
Having the tester broken over and over by innocents is an issue that needs to be addressed. It's easy to yell KOS for the lights but not the tester, it can only get broken once per round. But you can have your opinion.
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by DerpPie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:18 pm

circuitbawx wrote:
DerpPie wrote:Voting no.

Honestly stupid rules like the "LIGHTS ARE KOS" "TRAITOR TESTER IS KOS" they are just RDM and get away free cards. It pissed me off when I used to get killed for being blamed from someone turning off the light.

Where the fuck do the lights come into this? Did you read the post?

How is KOSing someone for breaking the tester an RDM-for-free thing? And did I ever say anything about the lights? No, I didn't.
Having the tester broken over and over by innocents is an issue that needs to be addressed. It's easy to yell KOS for the lights but not the tester, it can only get broken once per round. But you can have your opinion.


You don't have have to be such a asshole.
I was comparing the two since they are essentaily the same thing.
I got false KOSED from being blamed for destroying the tester by a innocent.
Just because it can be destroyed once per round doesn't mean it doesn't relate. I read the fucking post because I mentioned the traitor tester. Don't be so hostile because you hate me.
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Kitchen

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:19 pm

DerpPie wrote:
circuitbawx wrote:
DerpPie wrote:Voting no.

Honestly stupid rules like the "LIGHTS ARE KOS" "TRAITOR TESTER IS KOS" they are just RDM and get away free cards. It pissed me off when I used to get killed for being blamed from someone turning off the light.

Where the fuck do the lights come into this? Did you read the post?

How is KOSing someone for breaking the tester an RDM-for-free thing? And did I ever say anything about the lights? No, I didn't.
Having the tester broken over and over by innocents is an issue that needs to be addressed. It's easy to yell KOS for the lights but not the tester, it can only get broken once per round. But you can have your opinion.


You don't have have to be such a asshole.
I was comparing the two since they are essentaily the same thing.
I got false KOSED from being blamed for destroying the tester by a innocent.
Just because it can be destroyed once per round doesn't mean it doesn't relate. I read the fucking post because I mentioned the traitor tester. Don't be so hostile because you hate me.

I'm not, I was telling you why I thought you were wrong. You think it's the same thing, I don't. I think you're wrong. That's it.

Also just because I write why I think you're wrong doesn't mean that I'm disagreeing with you because I have some grudge against you.
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:28 pm

I'm going to vote for the tester being KOSable. Some people just like to troll and break it, myself included, and they should be able to be KOSed, since outside of just being a dick; the only reason they'd break a traitor tester is cause they're a traitor, or someone planted C4 behind a tester and someone broke it to disarm it(In which case, most people are smart enough to announce why they're breaking the T tester beforehand). As for the lights on Clue and dark-maps like it, as Derp Pie mentioned, HELL FUCKING NO!
Lord of Men

Image
User avatar
Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 pm
Location: New Hampshire, United States

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Epicmarkvan wrote:outside of just being a dick; the only reason they'd break a traitor tester is cause they're a traitor, or someone planted C4 behind a tester and someone broke it to disarm it(In which case, most people are smart enough to announce why they're breaking the T tester beforehand). As for the lights on Clue and dark-maps like it, as Derp Pie mentioned, HELL FUCKING NO!

Precisely and precisely.
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by DerpPie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:33 pm

circuitbawx wrote:Also just because I write why I think you're wrong doesn't mean that I'm disagreeing with you because I have some grudge against you.



Swearing brings hostility.
It kindove reinforces my reasoning for you having a grudge against me. With you removing me and all that stuff and not the other kid who decided with me to demote you.
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Kitchen

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm

DerpPie wrote:
circuitbawx wrote:Also just because I write why I think you're wrong doesn't mean that I'm disagreeing with you because I have some grudge against you.



Swearing brings hostility.
It kindove reinforces my reasoning for you having a grudge against me. With you removing me and all that stuff and not the other kid who decided with me to demote you.


Can we keep the drama out of the forums? Thanks. Bring this to PMing or Steam, please.
Lord of Men

Image
User avatar
Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 pm
Location: New Hampshire, United States

Next

Return to TTT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron