Lobby

Image
"KOS JAWNNY DEE!"
Click me to connect

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:38 pm

DerpPie wrote:
circuitbawx wrote:Also just because I write why I think you're wrong doesn't mean that I'm disagreeing with you because I have some grudge against you.



Swearing brings hostility.
It kindove reinforces my reasoning for you having a grudge against me. With you removing me and all that stuff and not the other kid who decided with me to demote you.

But we have inherently different opinions about the tester. This thread is for talking about the tester rule. Whatever, man.

Adding to the actual thread content, we had some innocents on today who knew they could break the tester so they made a point to do it during every round. It's shit like this that needs addressing.
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by DerpPie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:44 pm

circuitbawx wrote:
DerpPie wrote:
circuitbawx wrote:Also just because I write why I think you're wrong doesn't mean that I'm disagreeing with you because I have some grudge against you.



Swearing brings hostility.
It kindove reinforces my reasoning for you having a grudge against me. With you removing me and all that stuff and not the other kid who decided with me to demote you.

But we have inherently different opinions about the tester. This thread is for talking about the tester rule. Whatever, man.

Adding to the actual thread content, we had some innocents on today who knew they could break the tester so they made a point to do it during every round. It's shit like this that needs addressing.



I don't see a issue with this. People barely use the tester and when they do its a big jumbled mess sometimes RDM's and People refusing to test causing the detective to kill them usually stirring up into a mass RDM spree of multiple people.
Current PONYFAG

Fucking TTT Addict. 16 Days in total.
One day that wall is gon' fall.
MelonBomber Superadmin, TTT SuperAdmin, Deathrun Co-Owner,HL2rp Admin, Former Council Member. Please vote for derppie on the next council election.
DerpPie
Server Owner
Server Owner
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Kitchen

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by Leon Sandcastle » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Destroying the tester defiantly should be kosable, and derp if you are concerned that people will get confused and blame you when its not your fault that is just straight up rdm, same as killing someone on suspicion
Also if you don't make it a rule then put it in the rules so people know, half the time I break the tester and people kill me because they use their common sense (common sense being kill the guy who didn't want to get tested) when the rules say nothing against their decision
Lastly there are holes in this rule, for example if detective says get in the tester Leon then I go break the tester, does the det kill me for not getting tested?
Image
User avatar
Leon Sandcastle
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by Mouse » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Leon Sandcastle wrote:Also if you don't make it a rule then put it in the rules so people know, half the time I break the tester and people kill me because they use their common sense (common sense being kill the guy who didn't want to get tested) when the rules say nothing against their decision

Leon is right, it's still technically breaking the rules to kill someone because it's suspicious, but seeing as the tester is used to detect traitors there wouldn't be any other logical reason for someone to break the tester other than to protect the traitors. And eve if you add the rule, there will still be innocents who break the tester for the hell of it, and they won't face consequences if they do it inconspicuously.
Last edited by Mouse on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This thread is a giant mistake,
though i think that it might be too late.
'Cause the thread will be bad,
and John D will be sad,
Because his forums were fucked with a rake." -Mouse
Image
Mouse
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by circuitbawx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Mouse wrote:
Leon Sandcastle wrote:Also if you don't make it a rule then put it in the rules so people know, half the time I break the tester and people kill me because they use their common sense (common sense being kill the guy who didn't want to get tested) when the rules say nothing against their decision

Having a lobby would imply that the maps containing testers would have to all be edited so the spawning wasn't weird and that players couldn't access the tester, which may be difficult in the grand scheme of things.

Lobby meaning I'm lobbying for this rule. Don't know what kind of lobby you're talking about
this was all a joke or, experiment if you will, to show how you would react to me posting fake pictures. I figured "Oh, these guys won't care if I post something!" But I was wrong. You guys researched, argued, and even questioned my gender!
circuitbawx
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Damnedville, VA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by Mouse » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:06 pm

That makes more sense.
"This thread is a giant mistake,
though i think that it might be too late.
'Cause the thread will be bad,
and John D will be sad,
Because his forums were fucked with a rake." -Mouse
Image
Mouse
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by The Dude » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 am

I got killed on my traitor round for breaking the tester. However, my actions were suspicious enough to kill me because someone asked me to go into the tester and I went and broke it right in front of them. Not my smartest move.

Under those circumstances, I can understand killing the person. I feel like a simple, "If you break the tester, you're KOSED, unless you're escaping a dangerous situation" would be helpful to the server. It allows for a lot less confusion on the part of both the staff and the players.
Sometimes if I'm having trouble getting off, I think about Mark violating me with an oversized microwave and a bottle of Blue Gatorade.

Image

Deal with it.
User avatar
The Dude
Super Admin
Super Admin
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by PrivateJohnDoe » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Lobbyists! TTT on strike!
Image <- It got better

Deathrun Super Admin , TTT Super Admin
User avatar
PrivateJohnDoe
Super Admin
Super Admin
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:51 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by AngryWildMango » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:47 pm

I thought this was already a thing. Everyone allways killed the person who broke the tester.
Image
Image
Image
DerpPie to admins: watc the poniz porn wit me
Mango to admins: Oh gog stahp
DerpPie to admins: Am I making you get the blushies?
Mango to admins: no stahp
User avatar
AngryWildMango
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Kane, PA

Re: Lobby

PostPosted by iDovin » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 am

AngryWildMango wrote:I thought this was already a thing. Everyone allways killed the person who broke the tester.


John D said something along the lines of "It's not KOSable under any extent to break the tester", so everybodies been following that logic, and breaking the tester as soon as they can, effectively prolonging easy rounds.

I don't see how its not kosable, seems like it should be a thing.



Breaking the fucking tester as innocent needs to stop. You know who I'm talking to.
iDovin
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to TTT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron