We have new forum icons.

I think I found a glitch in the matrix...

Re: We have new forum icons.

PostPosted by Zamp » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:49 am

I didn't think there was an issue with the icons before, I guess there better.

there was no problem with the icons all along.
Zampy
Zamp
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Zorazi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 am

I acknowledge that they are better, but really, did anybody have to bitch about it? Mark took the initiative to make them for the community, and all he got was complaints that it was slightly pixely.
Not every mage can be a Grand Magus, but even they can prove useful...

Zorazi
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostPosted by Frost » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Zorazi wrote:I acknowledge that they are better, but really, did anybody have to bitch about it? Mark took the initiative to make them for the community, and all he got was complaints that it was slightly pixely.

Constructive criticism makes things better. I'm actually surprised he didn't ask for feedback at first, but they've improved since he started listening to people.
Frost
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Zorazi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Frost wrote:
Zorazi wrote:I acknowledge that they are better, but really, did anybody have to bitch about it? Mark took the initiative to make them for the community, and all he got was complaints that it was slightly pixely.

Constructive criticism makes things better. I'm actually surprised he didn't ask for feedback at first, but they've improved since he started listening to people.

Fair enough, but at the same time, most people had continuously brought up the pixely business, even though it was already pointed out that they were pixely, it's really not constructive criticism if it's people pointing out the same thing over and over, that's just silly.
Not every mage can be a Grand Magus, but even they can prove useful...

Zorazi
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostPosted by Frost » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Zorazi wrote:
Frost wrote:

Fair enough, but at the same time, most people had continuously brought up the pixely business, even though it was already pointed out that they were pixely, it's really not constructive criticism if it's people pointing out the same thing over and over, that's just silly.

I think people were doing that because Mark seemed unwilling to change it. Either way, I'm glad he did take the feedback well, and the icons look good now.
Frost
Regular
Regular

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Angry still hated the Operator one xD
Lord of Men

Epicmarkvan
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Forum Issues/Development